If you’re looking for assisted living that allows you to live independently while also offering personalized attention to your health needs, you’ll find it at The Highlands Health Center. Our goal is to provide assisted living that honors your freedom while offering extraordinary medical care from leaders in the field — so you can live each day to the fullest. All of our assisted living apartment homes include separate bedroom and living areas, kitchenettes, and large private baths.
ASSISTED LIVING AT THE HIGHLANDS
Services and Support Tailored to Your Needs.
Supportive living and personalized care are the hallmark of assisted living at The Highlands Health Center. Our team works on your schedule — not ours. Your personalized care plan is tailored to meet your needs and preferences, giving you the freedom to choose the help you need with daily living while maintaining your highest level of independence.
At The Highlands, you’ll have access to a full range of supportive services and amenities, including:
- General supervision of health by dedicated, licensed health care professionals
- Medication management
- Resident care assistance 24 hours a day
- Consultation with staff regarding social and health-related issues
- Rehabilitative services, including speech, occupational, and physical therapies
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- Concierge services
- Assistance with scheduling transportation
- Health education and fitness programs
- Cultural, social, spiritual, and educational activities
- Basic cable, Wi-Fi, and all utilities included
In addition, The Highlands also offers furnished respite apartments for those who need an active, caring environment while family is away or while recuperating from an injury or illness.