The Highlands Health Center is committed to providing the very best memory care support for your loved one. That’s why our memory care associates are specifically trained in the innovative and successful Heartfelt CONNECTIONS™ Person Centered Memory Care Program for people with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. The program ensures that our associates get to know residents on a deeper level so that your loved ones can receive an individualized plan of care – and the respect, dignity and quality of life you want for them. Of course, we recognize the important role that you play as well. We encourage families to participate in care planning and family support meetings to share and explore the many feelings that accompany this journey.
Services and Support Rooted in Compassion
Memory care at The Highlands comes with a warm and friendly hospitality. Private suites are arranged in an inviting “neighborhood” setting to help promote socializing and relationships, with safe and secure common areas that include a lovely sunroom, outdoor patio, and activities room. Comprehensive memory care services include:
- 24/7 access to licensed nursing associates
- A care coordinator and dedicated medical team overseeing care, including a Medical Director and attending physicians
- Respectful assistance with daily living
- Enriching activities coordinated by our Community Life Services Director
- “Memories in the Making” and “Music and Memories” programs through the Alzheimer’s Association